After Your Appointment
- Do not get your lashes wet for 24 hours after the lash extensions are applied. It will affect the efficacy of the adhesive.
- Do not use oily based eye products, creams or water proof mascara.
- Use only water based makeup & makeup removal.
- Remove makeup around eyes area with cotton swab.
- Do not perm, tint, or use any eyelash curler.
- Avoid steam from showers, facials, saunas and swimming pools.
- Be careful to avoid pull extension or rubbing eyes.
- Please see a trained lash technician to have your extension removed.